WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

My Blogging Idol

Written by Ms. Confuse on Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wow....and i wanna say it again...WOW...like my title here on my blog. Kevin Pacquet
of Pinoy Teen dot Net tagged me. Thanks Kevin.

I Idolized this beautifl blogger that I know. I don't know if this OK to have to post here as your idol. Well, I like Rai of Pink-Glamour dot Com . Shes my idol ever since. she have this beautiful layout that she made from a scratch. She do a lot of favor for me. She's a good friend but a the same time good mentor when it comes to blogging. She's in the Internet industry for 1 1/2 years its still successful in blogging world. She give me advice on everything she knows, what to do and what not to do. How I wish I'm like her, that can handle work and having her cutey son Gab. She's a Superwoman for me. I bow for her great fullness. Her PR rate is fine. But no matter what her PR is I'll support her.

People that I'll tag:

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ My Blogging Idol ”

  2. By cherry on July 30, 2008 at 3:28 AM

    hi girl, you made my day. no one has ever told me that she's a fan of my blog until today. others would just say that they like it but a "fan", that's another level. Thanks for the tag. Will post it this weekend. =)

  3. By Anonymous on July 30, 2008 at 3:02 PM

    ako?! idol mo?! hahaha! you mean me natutunan ka sa social climbing classes ko?! bwahaha! di bale! papuri to! kelangan ko to sa ADS ko heheheh tenky yu!

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites