WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

childs happiness

Written by Ms. Confuse on Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Nothing has been more important to me than seeing my baby enjoy this stage of his life. I make sure that he has a good “hot-house” where he could play safely and enjoy his toys in his toddlerhood. In Shopwiki, I was able to find good buys of baby and toddler items like children’s toys, things for maintaining hygiene, nursing bottles, high chairs, and other nursery and toddler furniture. Like I said, I have never been so unselfish in my life that now I find happiness when I buy things for my child. Shopwiki is a good place to buy things as the products are quite nice and are very affordable.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ childs happiness ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites