WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

mitral valve

Written by Ms. Confuse on Saturday, July 19, 2008

After arriving from Korea, I really became really health conscious. When I was there I seldom eat red meat for it is widely held that eating too much red would number one fatten you (and Koreans generally do not like a body that could support an entire civilization), would disrupt the balance of you chi, and of course would cause different ailments. Before I going to the airport in the day of my arrival, I bought tons of green tea, bamboo tea, rice tea, and assortment of teas. I am afraid that going back to my red meat diet would in the future cause health problems. The most traitorous of all is heart attack. I was researching for medical breakthroughs on heart treatment when I came across www.umm.edu which is University of Maryland Medical Center. They specialize in the treatment of the mitral valve, the part of the human heart that is responsible for the main pumping chamber of the heart, the left ventricle. People who have heart problems could now avail of an affordable and quality mitral valve surgery instead of mitral valve replacement. mitral valve repair has been realized to become a more advantageous alternative to mitral valve replacement. If you have heart problems, get a scan now as early as possible

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ mitral valve ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites