WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

2008 Philippine Blog Awards Voting

Written by Ms. Confuse on Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Even though I didn't made it to the official list of the nominees in Blogger's Choice Awards of Philippine Blog Awards 2008 I will vote somebody that I think one of the best and deserve to have an award in making his blog. His a dedicated blogger and I think I better vote him. I already looked in all of the blog that in the list, but my decision is final, I will vote.......


.......MAKOY'S MEMOIRS OF A CERTIFIED BLOGGER


I'm looking forward for him to win the award. Even though I'm not in the Philppines, I hope everybody will enjoy the coming event. And one more thing, we must not blog only because theres an award, blog with all your heart and be PROUD to be a FILIPINO....Mabuhay

Thank you for the following sponsor making this wonderful event happen:
Level Up! Games
Nokia
Blog Bank
Smart Communications
Josiah’s Catering
Rsun Technology Store
Yahoo
XFM 92.3
Buddy Gancencia Reality TV
Ultravision Photo and Video
Click Booth
Aloha Board Sports
Sheero Media Solutions
YourPinoyBroker.com
Belo Medical Group
Inquirer.Net
Toshiba
ROAM Magazine
PLDT

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 4 comments: Responses to “ 2008 Philippine Blog Awards Voting ”

  2. By Makoy on September 9, 2008 at 11:49 PM

    salamat ng marami for voting for me. :) i appreciate it a lot :)

  3. By Ms. Confuse on September 9, 2008 at 11:53 PM

    np makoy...I like your blog naman so you deserve my vote...

    gud luck and hope you win.

  4. By Anonymous on September 10, 2008 at 12:30 PM

    congrats.would you exchange links with me?for your information,i have add you blog in my Friend List with name WOW Pinoy.please feel free to check it.thank you

  5. By Ms. Confuse on September 11, 2008 at 4:12 AM

    @ ipanks

    ok ill add u up

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites