WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Culinary School

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, September 22, 2008

I love to cook for family. It's very convenient to cook at home rather than go outside or order some food. I like to cook almost everything that I think my family will love. Cooking is my fashion ever since I was a little girl. My mom taught me how to cook, she said that someday I can use it. And now I'm a mom of two, I'm so glad my mom teach me how to. But my knowledge in cooking is not that wide yet. I want to explore more like making a cake or making fusion foods. I like to make art when I'm serving food, It looks yummy when you see a food have some style. I'm living in California, that's why I look for any guide in finding california culinary academy. I like to have a degree in california culinary academy to take a degree in culinary arts. I want to explore more about food and to make more good in it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Culinary School ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites