WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

free audio books

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, September 01, 2008

I love audio books , especially the ones that helps me connect the dots and has information that are just precious and audio books that teaches about life and history and "Philosophy and Psychology" ( which are my favorite)I overcame a lot of hardships in my life through pure information alone . All the Stephen fry audio books are superbMoab Is My Washpot (his stunning autobiography of his first 19 years)The Hippopotamus (novel)The Ode Less Travelled: Unlocking the Poet Within (very informative book)The Liar (novel)Are all out on audio book and I loved them allHis brilliance as a narrator won him the Talkie (2007) Award for reading the English Harry Potter books (but don’t let that put you off) you can get some free audio books at audible.com

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ free audio books ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites