WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

I got Pearls

Written by Ms. Confuse on Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I was so excited to receive a strand of freshwater pearls from Pearl-Neckalace-Jewelry.com in the mail a few days ago. I've never had real pearls. One look at these gorgeous black pearl necklace, and I was in love. Of course I had to show to my husband, and do the Pretty Woman snap the box shut thing. I never even had jewelry that came in a fancy box like that. So I've been wearing the pearls around the house, wondering why I never had pearls before. Now I remember - I always thought they were too expensive to even consider, but browsing the Pearl-Necklace-Jewelry.com site, I realize they come in a wide range of prices. And yes, they can be expensive, but Pearl Necklace Jewlery sells them at significant savings over traditional retail. You can choose from freshwater pearl necklace to akoya pearl necklace that came from saltwater in Japan. If you want to buy pearls, this looks like the place to do it. There's also a lot of information on the site about how pearls are formed, the difference between natural and cultured pearls, how to choose pearl size and necklace length, and how to take care of your pearls once you have them.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ I got Pearls ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites