WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Identity Theft

Written by Ms. Confuse on Friday, September 05, 2008

I love shopping. Every girl likes to shop and most of the time everybody use there credit cards or debit cards when shopping. As of me, I don't have that much cash on my wallet, so I always keep my cards handy. But theres one thing I keep thinking, how can I protect identity while using my credit cards. In this dangerous world, bad people uses identity that don't belong to them, in short "Identity Theft". They use somebody's bank account or credit account on anything they want to do with it and if when your not in luck, they will maxed out all your account that you have and sometimes overdraft it. They even use there victim names on some sort of crimes to victim more and more innocent people. How you going to prevent your identity to this people. Use Life Lock, Life Lock offer most comprehensive ID-security programs available. LifeLocks.com is the most advanced, safest and easiest to use. When you sign up at Life Lock, they will immediately protect your good name and will receive these benefits: Reduces Junk Mails, $1 Million Total Service Guarantee, Request free credit reports Reduced unsolicited credit card offers. This is the way you can be at ease from identity theft.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Identity Theft ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites