WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Laptop I dream of

Written by Ms. Confuse on Thursday, September 11, 2008

I have my old desktop computer for about 4 years. I always use it for writing/posting in my blog while working at home. But I have a problem with it, my desktop computer is old and getting slow now. I want to have laptop of my own to concentrate more on my blogging. I've been planning to buy a laptop but I can't find an online store that can save me more bucks.

As I searching through the internet, I found Savebucks.co.uk . I can't believe with their price. It's so affordable and I think the dream of having a laptop of my own will come true. I browse and browse on their site and I'm so excited while looking with their laptops. Many to choose brands like Acer, HP, Samsung, Sony and Toshiba laptops computer. I like the Toshiba laptops and Asus eee pc. Savebuckets.co.uk is really have good deals compare price to other laptop sites. Now I can relax and breath because I found this site. Thank heavens.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ Laptop I dream of ”

  2. By Mharms on September 12, 2008 at 9:54 PM

    I am also dreaming of buying a laptop someday. What I searched from the internet are so expensive.

  3. By Ms. Confuse on September 13, 2008 at 10:19 AM

    There some laptop that is cheap now. You can buy one soon.

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites