WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

My sweet tooth

Written by Ms. Confuse on Friday, September 05, 2008

When I was a small girl , I like candy very much. I wish every day I can eat candy and have a lot of stocks at my home. ha..ha..My mom told me not eat candy too much because my teeth would be broken..but I don't care...It is very funny...but I think all children must like candy too.
So now when I looked at this bulk rock candy site...the candy is still exciting me... because I see the old fashioned crystal Rock Candy on a stick and rock candy on strings or some call it rock candy suckers at this site. I read that this candy always begins with a crunch and ends with melted mouth-watering sweetness.
My favorite one is Rock Lolly Assorted, it is so beautiful on a stick and the taste is great. I see this one is so good if I buy it and send to others as a gift when I go to my friends house. Or it is great too if there are a birthday party for the kids . And I see that this product have a certified Kosher Parave under the strict supervision of OK laboratories. So this product is save for every children.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ My sweet tooth ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites