WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Concerned about my figure

Written by Ms. Confuse on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everybody is concerned of their figure nowadays. And i think I'm one of them, not that I'm really fat but I have parts of body that I don't like and mostly people have. What I am talking about is the middle part, where all of the fat is stock there. That is why I tried to go to store near us and saw alli . Curious with the look and the writings, sadly didn't bought it cause I'm not sure what inside of it. I tried to look some information about alli and found Consumerpricewatch.com . It gives good feedback about the product and how the mechanism of action.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Concerned about my figure ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites