WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Gabe Bondoc - updated songs

Written by Ms. Confuse on Friday, October 17, 2008


It's been a long time since I feature the last Filipino singer from YouTube vid. I featured Gabe Bondoc in my past post about his wonderful voice and amazing talent in playing acoustic guitar, also...his a good composer. I've watched his amazing performance at YouTube and music video, every song that he play is great. Those who don't know, he lives at San Mateo, California (I live the same city), age 23. Play his video here and watch whats I'm talking about.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Gabe Bondoc - updated songs ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites