WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

I want my Land Rover

Written by Ms. Confuse on Thursday, October 02, 2008

I've been working so hard for my family to have a good future for my two daughter. I always make sure we have everything we need, food, clothing, necessities. I help my husband with everyday financial because if his the only one working in the household, I don't think we can never have everthing we need. I commute to go to my work everyday and I'm tired of that, that is why I decide to buy my own car. My husband have his own car that he use for his work and we use it whenever we go out with the kids. I like to have my own so its easy for me. I've been dreaming to have a Land Rover ever since I was in my high school years I like to buy that kind of car. It's luxury car of my dream to ride everwhere I want to. I already have the money I've been saving to buy it, that is why looking for good price of LandvRover.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ I want my Land Rover ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites