WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Minimum fee when sending money

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, October 20, 2008

We OFW working hard far away for our love ones. Every month we used to send money to them for there everyday expenses. We go to the nearest bank we can send money and pay a fee of $8 and if we want the fastest like only 15 mins., we choose Western Union. But just recently I used Xoom.com as I saw it on commercial in an Filipino channel. Lucky I am, I'm just about to send money and I have no time to go to BPI we're I always send dollars into pesos. I sign up easily on their website and send instantly to the Philippines and the minimum fee of $3.99 and this is wowee for me, save gas, save time, and most of all save money for the fee. They have money location you can get the money. Not only Philippines they serving, in any country you like.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Minimum fee when sending money ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites