WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Make Custom Shirts

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, June 09, 2008

Oh I love shirts...easy to wear and and you can wear it in any form. I like any kind of color, a colorful one is my very like. I also like those have cute prints on it, how very cute. But most of this days, lot of people mostly teenagers and those who like designs are now demanding. They want to have their own design on their Tshirts. I actually like designing my photos on the net but i like to have a design on my tshirt too base on my taste. So, I search for it on the web and saw this SonickShack.com and they have this wonderful and every gorgeous designs I can choose on. You can make your own tshirt simply by sitting on your chair, moving your mouse and clicking it. WOW...amazing...this days its very easy. Just simply do this things and you can have your tshirt look very nice, not just only plain color tshirt. You don't need to go to craft store and find some materials to do it manually. Just use your imagination in front of your computer and u can simply have it. I never did any diva shirts yet but I can use this now for my dreamy designs.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Make Custom Shirts ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites