WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

childrens books

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, June 09, 2008

personalized children's books?I've seen some kiosks in malls and such, where you can purchase books and personalize them by having the child be part of the story. I bought one like this for my son a few years ago (Justice League) and one for a niece (Sesame Street). I'm in Canada, but maybe they have other divisions in the US.

You choose a book, have the dealer enter the names and other info, and the computer prints the names into spaces in the book, for example, "[child's name] from [city] went to help Superman." I don't have the name of the dealer right now, but I can look for it later. I'm pretty sure it's not "Create-A-Book", but the idea with them is similar.good thing i came across this great site called personalizedstories.com this site is a must visit!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ childrens books ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites