WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Personalized T Shirts

Written by Ms. Confuse on Sunday, June 08, 2008

One day, I have a friend called me and asked me what kind of gift she can give to her boyfriend. She said its for their anniversary she have a surprise for him and she wanna add a little more dazzle on her surprise. She said she already ordered some kind of jewelry for her boyfriend but she want to add one more. And I have an idea, maybe she can put on a Tshirt that is something on it that is personalized. And I tried to find and look at the web in a while then found SonicShack.com for Personalized T Shirts and lot more. I'm look around and all the shirts are cute. I called my friend and told her about this and she's very excited to look at it for herself. She said "Yes! this will be perfect!". I'm happy with my friend that she got something for her boyfriend for their special day. She order there and make personalized t-shirts and put it on that day. Her boyfriend is very happy to see it and they both very happy cause my friend is very glad for me to recommend it. So, i think someday I have an idea too for me and my husband date. And i'll try this on and will see whats gonna happen.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Personalized T Shirts ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites