WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Cooking is my Fashion

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, September 22, 2008

Cooking is my fashion, I want to cook for my family everyday. I want to serve them a good meal or any kind of food they want to eat. It's a good feeling when my family is smiling when I'm serving their favorite meal. It's good way living healthy too, it's OK to eat outside once in a while but I prefer to eat inside in our sweet and comfortable home. Ever since I was in my early year, I really wanted to have a culinary art degree in one of culinary schools here in California. I live in California state that's it's better for me close to my home. I look for some information about career education for me to choose if culinary arts is good to choose. Career Education.net have information that I'm looking for. When your looking for a professional career, they have it on their website. I also found a career that I'm looking for, they have culinary schools information. This is a good site for a better future.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Cooking is my Fashion ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites