WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Fashion Design

Written by Ms. Confuse on Monday, September 22, 2008

When I was a little girl, I always sneak in to my moms room to wear her clothes and put her make up to my face and go in front of the mirror and make some posing like a model in a magazine. Then, in high school I started to have a friends that talk about fashion design, that it was cool to make beautiful clothes like celebrities wearing in award shows or those clothes in the mall they are displaying. I wonder how it feels to make a fashion design career. I like to experiment clothes everytime I wear them, i think its time for me to find a good fashion school. I found Fashion-Schools.org, its a website that helps you find a right fashion school for you even its for your training or having a fashion business. It's good website when knowing some information in fashion designing world.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Fashion Design ”

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites