WOW Pinoy

Shout it that you're PROUD

Wayfarrer Sunglasses

Written by Ms. Confuse on Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Everytime I go out, I always make sure I wear the right clothes depends on the weather or going on any occasion. I love summer because I love wearing my skirt, tank top and my favorite sunglasses. Without my sunglasses I feel like I'm not in the trend or I feel ugly. Whenever my friends and I go for shopping or going somewhere we have a trademark of bringing our colorful vintage sunglasses, this is the sign of our friendship and our fashion.Vintage is in again that is why we don't want to be beyond any fashion today. I like taking pictures with my vintage sunglasses, i feel like pretty and cool. I bought mine at Gian Vintage [dot] com , they have cool sunglasses I ever found in the web. They cool and colorful ones that I love, they have my favorite color pink.The site have Wayfarer sunglasses , Vintage Sunglasses 70s 80s. My mom also order her pair of sunglasses at the same website. She said, she remembers her younger years wearing the same sunglasses. If your looking for wayfarrere of vintage sunglasses for you to pair in your favorite clothes why not visit GiantVintage.com for you to be more cooler than ever. Choose any kind you want, they have a lot of categories.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 1 comments: Responses to “ Wayfarrer Sunglasses ”

  2. By Anonymous on October 21, 2008 at 4:06 PM

    the summer is a great time to bring out the vintage look from the dress, to the accessories, to the vintage sunglasses

Commonly known as nikky and was bestowed the nickname billyboxergirl by her close peers. Age is a myth for time knows no boundaries. Being the proud mommy she is, she wastes her days away trying to perfect the art of human anatomy.

If you want ur ad here, leave a comment and your email add

Enter your email address:

 Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites